Thursday, October 18, 2012

Week 27: HALF WAY!

Day:  188          Verses Memorized:  437          Working On:  Review
 
The John Squad
Please click here to chart your own progress - even though I'm the only one still doing this
 
Halfway!  Wahooo!
I am so beyond thrilled that I've made it halfway.  I'm about 6 months ahead of schedule.  I have to admit, when I started all this, I had some serious doubts.  Looking back, last April I would've been so proud of myself if I had learned over 400 verses.  But after going through this experience, I do not have an ounce of pride.  I have 100% grattitude to God for enabling me to do this.  I can't take a shred of credit for a single verse I've learned.  It is by His grace that I was given the time required to spend in His Word.  And it is by His love for me that my mind and heart were able to receive these verses.  I am so grateful because not only do I remember them, but I have learned and grown from them and my life is vastly different as a result.
 
 
Chapter 9:

2 comments:

  1. God bless you Heidi! Thank you for inspiring me!

    I fell in love with chapter 9 too. Every time I recite it I get drunk on the wine of the spirit. He he! Call me crazy but I can't help it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your support. I appreciate it more than you know! Your encouragement keeps me going and helps to hold me accountable. --How is your own memorizing going? Were you ever able to recite John for an audience?

    ReplyDelete