Friday, July 6, 2012

Week 12: Welcome Chapter 6!

Day:  82          Verses Memorized:  213          Working On:  John 6:1-15

The John Squad
(Please click here to chart your own progress!)

My Progress:
I can't believe it but I finished Chapter 5!  Wahoo!  Onward to Chapter 6!



Some Thoughts:
Chapter 5 was a tough pill to swallow.  I don't enjoy thinking about how I'm just like those guys who despised Jesus and yet, I do despise Him every time I choose to disobey.  I need to get rid of the pride in my life and keep things in perspective.  Who do I think I am?  I'm certainly not as great as I think, that's for sure.

At any rate, I'm looking forward to Chapter 6 and all its 70 verses.


1 comment:

  1. He,He! I like the pool in the background for the effect. I really enjoy your blog and your sense of humor, God bless you!

    ReplyDelete